2015년 3월 1일 일요일

Key Concepts [also Circling the sentences]

On February 30th, we learned about key concepts and wrote questions about them. We also circled the sentences that we sticked on the different side on the poster last time. First, we divide the colour of the personal, local and global then we circled the sentences that applies. There were lots of things that were circled and some was not circled which were hard things to decide. We tried our best to figure it out with our partner, but we also made some mistakes, too.  In the key concepts there were Form. Change, Responsibility, Perspective, Function, Causation, Connection and Reflection. For examples, in Connection, there was 'What happens to the world because of this?' and there was 'Who is the responsibility for the garbage that the bird ate?' in the Responsibility. I wrote 'What kind of trash the bird ate?' in the form concept. Under the Research skills, I wrote down example questions of the key concepts and in other word, I kind of record it. Under the Self-Management skills, I make sure I have the example questions to work on my blog entry and I wrote them down under the 8 PYP Concept to keep things tidy and find quickly.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기