2015년 3월 29일 일요일

Checked essay by peer, Criteria and others

http://padlet.com/MrScarrott/PYPXcriteria
On March 27th, we have checked by our peers and my peer was Daeun. She checked my essay and I checked her essay by checking the checklist of persuasive essay. We checked the list and we gave suggestions of the essay. When I was finished with Daeun, I checked Inhye's persuasive essay and I corrected her grammer mistakes. After checking the essays, we watched the video that shows teamworks of ants, penguins and crabs. Next, we decided the criteria for a successful exhibition station by getting into groups and wrote the best two ideas for criteria in the padlet. I was group with Hannah, Yoona and Yejin and our best two idea for criteria were poster and the issue and problem. After the PYPX, we went to the language class and continued writing our essay and powerpoint for presentation.

Under the communication skills, while I was explaining the better way to fix the essay to Daeun and Inhye, I talked clearly and respectfully to other people. Also, I talked easy to understand and use language my friend are able to  understand. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기