2015년 2월 25일 수요일

What's the issue?

Today, we went to the student center and made groups with two pairs each. I was group with Youngchae, Angelena and Seoyoung to discuss about what the issue is. As we always do, we did 'think, pair, share'. In other word, first we did it ourselves , second we made a pair and shared our opinion about what the issue is and at last we made a group with two groups in it and made a final definition. The definition by our group was 'An issue should be important and attractive problem to lots of people and it could be global problem, but sometimes local and personal.' and also we wrote what's not the issue. Next, we wrote some examples of global, local and personal issues are. For examples, as a personal, there was Poverty , as a local, there was Nuclear power and as a global, there was a Pollution like global warming.Also, we did our 'On the day' activity and wrote what is the problems of the issue are. Under the thinking skills, I erased  the On the day activity's issues when I'm not certain about them and I searched about the issue to make sure that I understand the things I found. Under the research skills, I had to erase the issues that I have found so I used the collecting data skill to find useful information in different places so I searched every single links in the doc that Mr.Scarrot  sent me and I searched on internet, too.

http://cambridge.tab.co.uk/2013/02/17/big-issue-help-or-hindrance/

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기