2015년 2월 11일 수요일

Presentation by Dr. Im Aeduck and Nanhee Kim

Today, I listened to two presentation about single mothers and  Thailand service trip. While I was listening to the presentation by Dr. Im Aeduck, I learn lots of things about single mothers and her past.  She decided to work on this job because she heard that one foreign woman told to her that she miss her mother and when she think about her mom her heart  aches.  The most important is that single moms are moms who raises her baby alone and in Korea or almost any countries discriminate them so we watched video and learn lots of information about single moms. Next presentation was about the Thailand service trip on Chiang Yeun Village and the Branksome hall Asia 10th graders explained about what they experienced with presentation. They taught about the medical outreach, education and treatment project.  They said that they felt like a doctor even though they were doing simple surgery. They told us that they were confused by insects in the market, but they became used to it so when the week passed they were able to touch the insects. As I was listening,  I knew lots of things and I thought I want to experience those wonderful things. While I was listening these whole presentations, I tried my best to understand every single word and sentences. 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=108&oid=091&aid=0000023056

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기