2015년 2월 23일 월요일

Essential agreement

Today, I heard about 'Essential agreement' from two homeroom teacher, Ms.Ferra and Mr.Scarrot. We did it between second period and third period. We learned about what's the Essential agreement is and we also made about examples of Essential agreement. First, we made five examples of Essential agreement by ourselves, then we made a pair and chose the best five examples  and wrote it into our exhibition book. Next, we mix two pairs and chose the best five examples again. While I was looking at the examples that other pairs wrote, it was actually interesting to see what other pair thought. Soon, we will vote the examples which every pairs wrote so we can chose the final five examples of Essential agreement. Also, Ms.Ferra help us to decide our topics by giving us an example and showing the problems happening now. Under my social skills, I respected others by respecting their ideas and their thoughts and I thought before I say something not to make any argues.  Also under my communication skills, I present my ideas and my opinion to others patiently that they could understand me more clearly.    


http://www.google.co.kr/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAgQj
Rw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2F2011%2F03%2F14%2Fsmall-business-collaboration%2F&ei=gwbrVJbkJOH6mQWihYD4Dw&psig=AFQjCNGph-raPLOC5KazxPFtwcDjRokS9A&ust=1424775171686446



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기